Introducing eLearnSecurity Training Paths
As part of our constant research to help you gain updated IT Security skills and techniques needed to succeed in the infosec industry, we introduce you our Training Paths — available for both individuals and organizations.
Our brand-new Training Paths are designed as a guide for you to become proficient in industry-standard roles outlined in the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework by NIST, and can easily be integrated into corporate education plans.
By enrolling in one of these paths, you will benefit from a volume discount of 15% off. If you complete a path by obtaining all the certifications in it, you’ll receive lifetime course-updates for those courses at no cost!
Are you one of our students? Enjoy lifetime course-updates as well by completing the remaining courses and certifications of your desired path. 😉
Here are some of the professional roles our training paths will help you prepare for:
- Network Pentester path — Develops proficiency towards NIST role of Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
- Web Application Pentester path — Develops proficiency towards NIST role of Secure Software Assessor
- Advanced Pentester path — Develops proficiency towards NIST role of Exploitation Analyst
- Purple Team Member path — Develops proficiency towards NIST role of Cyber Instructor
- Incident Responder path — Develops proficiency towards NIST role of Cyber Defense Incident Responder
- Enterprise Defender path — Develops proficiency towards NIST role of System Administrator
Companies all over the world train their Red and Blue teams with our proven training paths. From Junior to Expert, we can provide each member of your team with relevant practical cybersecurity skills. Have one of our specialists show you what we are capable to do for your team, schedule a demo here.
Connect with us on Social Media