Focus on the Penetration Testing Professional Training Course — PTP
In 2019, new threats are created faster than ever before. For this reason, successful IT Security professionals need to be aware of all possible attack techniques, vectors, and tools available. From system, WiFi, network, and web app security to PowerShell for Pentester, Ruby, Metasploit and Linux Exploitation, the PTP training course will teach you how to think like a hacker to best fight against them. Discover more about this training course in this Infographic.
Reading from your mobile? Click on the image to fit your screen.
Here’s what some of our students are saying about this course:
- “eLearnSecurity managed to put together solid training material that goes hand in hand with some really fun to hack labs” —Bogdan Gagea
- “The extra section on How to write a report should be printed and kept close to your desk, a must have that will save you a lot of time.” —Riccardo Ancarani
- “You will learn what really makes the difference between a script kiddie and a professional pentester” —Filippo Lauria
- “Surprisingly fun, have not had that much fun in years.” —Yuriy Stanchev
- “This training will teach you how to work and not just how to hack (the difference is huge)” —Riccardo Ancarani
Aspiring to become a professional Penetration Tester? This month only, enroll in PTP in Elite Edition and receive the PTS training course in Elite Edition entirely for free!
Connect with us on Social Media: