February Is Our Beginner Month (Exclusive Offer Inside)
This month, we are celebrating beginners in the IT Security field! For this reason, we are offering all aspiring penetration testers a free PTS training course in Elite Edition with every enrollment in the PTP training course in Elite Edition.
With the goal of helping you become a professional penetration tester, we’re introducing our Beginner Month.
This month is a chance for you to take a first step into the world of red teaming, penetration testing, and climb your way up to a more professional level with our best-selling training courses, PTS and PTP.
Indeed, this February 2019 exclusively, we are offering a free PTS training course in Elite Edition with every enrollment in the PTP training course in Elite Edition.
Discover these 2 courses below.
Penetration Testing Student (PTS)
The Penetration Testing Student (PTS) training course is the complete beginner’s course. It teaches you Networking and Programming skills up to the most important basics of Penetration Testing. It’s a perfect first step into the world of penetration testing, both theoretically and practically.
At the end of this training, you’ll get the opportunity to become certified Junior Penetration Tester (eJPT) and prove your skills as a pentester.
An exam voucher is included in Full and Elite Editions of the PTS course, along with lifetime access to thousands of course materials and hours of practical lab scenarios.
See what some of our students are saying about this training below:
- “If there is one thing that sets eLearnSecurity apart is their lab environment.” – Rey Bango
- “I really enjoyed this experience and would recommend this certification for the beginner like myself” – Mike Bond
- “The virtual labs were fun and introduced me to a wide variety of concepts in penetration testing” – Simon Baeg
- “If you are considering the eJPT, go for it! It is great experience for all skill levels, and honestly…it’s just really fun.” – Casey Erdmann
Penetration Testing Professional (PTP)
The Penetration Testing Professional (PTP) training course takes you from a junior to professional level, and teaches you all the skills modern penetration testers need to know. How? Simply by giving you access to the exact same training materials currently used by the most important security companies and many of the Fortune 500 companies to train their IT Security teams.
By following this highly practical course, you’ll learn the necessary skills and techniques to ensure that your organization’s Network, Web Application/s, WiFi and System/s are secure from bad actors.
Upon completing this highly-practical course, you’ll get a chance to become certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT) and prove that you are an advanced pentester.
An exam voucher is included in Full and Elite Editions of the PTP course, along with lifetime access to thousands of course materials and hours of practical lab scenarios.
See what some of our students are saying about this course below:
- “You will learn what really makes the difference between a script kiddie and a professional pentester” – Filippo Lauria
- “The virtual labs are awesome and honestly the best part of the entire course!” – Michael Thelen
- “The extra section on “How to write a report” should be printed and kept close to your desk, a must have that will save you a lot of time.” – Riccardo Ancarani
- “This course teaches you to look at things like an attacker, what are the potential weaknesses, what are the the low lying overlooked vulnerabilities or how would you go about circumnavigating a security control.” – Jonathan Holmes
By embarking in this 2 training courses journey, you’ll get from an entry-level up to a more advanced and professional penetration testing level. This PTS + PTP combination is perfect for you to gain confidence too. Indeed, with the real-life lab scenarios provided in each course, you’ll be fully prepared to work as a Penetration Tester by the time you become an eCPPT.
So, are you ready for a new challenge? 😉
Not yet sure this course is right for you? Try out the Penetration Testing Professional (PTP) training for free before enrolling.
Also read: “10 Reasons Why PTPv5 Is Right For You”
Connect with us on Social Media: