Experience A Brand-New Members’ Area
We are happy to announce that we have a new Members’ Area! It’s the place where you access your course material, virtual labs, and exams. We wanted to make some significant improvements to the interface, so we rebuilt it from the ground up! Continue reading to see what’s new.
You can access your Members’ Area HERE
Our Members’ Area now offers a brand new user interface with a much easier on-site navigation and lots of upgrades. Our general improvements include:
- Brand new modern design, updated look and feel
- Built in HTML5
- Responsive design for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
… But that’s not all ! See our additional upgrades below:
- Easier Navigation: The design of the new course browser is inspired by a syllabus, allowing you to access any resource within a course from a single page. If a module has a related lab, video, or downloadable resource, you will find those links right inside the module.
- Resume Where I Left Off: The New Members’ Area remembers where you left off, and lets you navigate straight to your recently studied module with a single click.
- Have I Studied this Module Before? The New Members Area shows which modules haven’t been started yet, which ones have been accessed, and which ones are complete.
- Track My Progress: Completion tracking (self-assessment) has been added, along with a progress bar. You can now click a box to mark each module as “Complete”.
- Module View: If you click on a module from the course overview, you will now see all its content (including related labs, resources, etc.) organized in a single page. That way, you can navigate directly from module-to-module in this view.
- Easier to Start a Lab: Accessing your labs has never been easier! In this New Members’ Area, the VPN connection certificate will be embedded in a single VPN file.
- Easier to Keep Track of VPN Files: VPN filenames now identify the scenario, making it easier for students to figure out which file to load into their VPN client.
- Track My Progress: Completion tracking has been added for labs as well. Each scenario can be marked as “complete” by the student to track progress.
Welcome to the eLearnSecurity family!
Discover the eLearnSecurity experience and join the family with a Free Penetration Testing Student training course. You have friends or colleagues who might be interested in getting started too? Don’t hesitate to share this link with them. This invite code is working until April 30 😉
Get your Free PTS training course HERE
Are you an Italian speaker? Head over here to claim your free PTS course in Italian.