eLearnSecurity Review Contest – Winners Revealed!
After five long days of grueling deliberation (and a little bit of heel-dragging), the panel has finally come to a consensus. We’re now ready to announce the winners of the eLearnSecurity Review Contest!
It’s been a pleasure reading all of the submissions, and we’d like to thank everyone who participated for taking the time to put your training experience into words, and sharing them with us and the community.
Before revealing who our ten winners are, here is a compilation of the reviews that were entered into the contest.
5 Barebone Edition winners
The five winners of Barebone Edition training courses are:
- Riccardo A., eLearnSecurity Professional Penetration Testing v4 Review
- Ray D., eWPTX Review – EXTREME Web Apps for EXTREME Hackers and eMAPT Review – Mobile Mischief Managed
- Abed H., eCPPT Journey
- Brandon K., eLearnSecurity Certification and Training: the best kept secret in InfoSec
- Paula M. Reviewing WAPT from eLearnSecurity
3 Full Edition winners
The three winning entries worthy of the Full Edition courses belong to:
- Pellegrino C., How do I get started with Cybersecurity?
- Sean F., eLearnSecurity’s Penetration Testing Student course/Junior Penetration Tester certification: My Thoughts
- Bogdan G., Penetration Testing Student PTSv3 Course from eLearnSecurity review
2 Elite Edition winners
And finally – the top spots! The new owners of the Elite Edition courses are:
A delightful dilemma
Each one of them is now faced with the tough decision of selecting his/her prize.
As you already know, winners are free to choose from ALL of the eLearnSecurity training courses – which means even the soon-to-be-released Penetration Testing eXtreme is on the table! See why we had to delay the winner announcements for a few days?
Big thanks go out to the community for your undying support, and congratulations to all our winners! Our hearts could not possibly be any warmer from seeing the overwhelming love eLS training has received, and we promise to use your critiques and suggestions to drive the quality of our courses forward.
We hope to see you back at our next competition!