Digital Forensics Professional (DFP) Launch Offer
The wait is over, and we’re excited to share that our newest, 100% hands-on, online course – Digital Forensics Professional (DFP) is here!
With its 24+ labs, 1000s of interactive slides, HD video tutorials, and much more… the DFP course will provide you with the necessary knowledge and techniques to not only investigate intrusions and prepare intrusion reports but also to assist in cases of incident response or proactive threat hunting.
Is Digital Forensics Professional for you?
This course is for all the blue-teamers who wish to sharpen their intrusion investigation skills and have fun at the same time!
At a glance, this course will teach you how to conduct digital forensics investigations and prepare intrusion reports.
More specifically, Digital Forensics Professional will train you to:
- Acquire volatile and non-volatile data, using various techniques
- Dive into the structure of files, analyze file headers, malicious documents, and file metadata
- Recover corrupted disks and locate hidden data
- Analyze both FAT & NTFS file systems
- Create your own custom carving signatures
- Perform thorough investigations, against Skype, Explorer’s shellbags and Windows recycle bin
- Become proficient in forensically investigating network attacks
…and so much more.
Interested? Read more details here!
What Can DFP Bring to Your Professional Career?
Digital Forensics Professional will allow you to gain the necessary knowledge and techniques to examine intrusions.
Upon completing the DFP course, you will be able to:
- Conduct a complete digital forensics analysis and write final investigation report
- Locate artifacts that can be used as compelling evidence
- Understand how disks operate and what different partitioning schemes are being used today
- Dig down to the lower disk levels and analyze both FAT and NTSF file systems
- Create numerous timeline analyses and network traffic
- Analyze different Windows system artifacts, Windows Registry, and User Profiles
- Reconstruct the activities & events performed on a system under investigation.
Get Practical Experience with DFP Launch Offers
On the occasion of the Digital Forensics Professional course launch, enroll and get 30% OFF the course fees in Barebone and Full edition with a FREE edition upgrade until February 28th, 2018. To get the discount, just use the coupon code DFP-D4A on the checkout page!
If you’re already an eLearnSecurity student please check your email for your exclusive course launch offers 🙂
[EXTRA TIP] Any enrollment into the All-Access-Pass will include the Digital Forensics Professional training course in Elite Edition at NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
* Offers are good until the end of February only!
|Regular course fees: $1299||Regular course fees: $1499|
*Launch offers are also valid in installments
Not Yet Convinced? Try it Out For FREE!
If you’re interested but wondering what’s more to the course, or if you’re up for it, you can try it for FREE – Click here to request your demo!