Get Certified Professional Penetration Tester with eCPPTv2
The eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester certification version 2, eCPPTv2, is a 100% practical and highly respected ethical hacking certification counting certified professionals in all the five continents. Here’s why you should consider this certification.
Here are some of the ways the eCPPTv2 certification is different from conventional certifications:
- Instead of putting you through a series of multiple-choice questions, you are expected to perform an actual penetration test on a corporate network. This penetration test is modeled after a real-world scenario.
- Not only do you have to try different methodologies to conduct a thorough penetration test, you will also be asked to write a complete report as part of your evaluation. These are the same kinds of reports that will make you a valuable asset in the corporate sector.
- Only individuals who provide proof of their findings in addition to writing a commercial-grade penetration testing report that correctly identifies the weaknesses in this “engagement” are awarded the eCPPT Certification.
By obtaining the eCPPT, your skills in the following areas will be assessed and certified:
- Penetration testing processes and methodologies, against Windows and Linux targets
- Vulnerability Assessment of Networks
- Vulnerability Assessment of Web Applications
- Advanced Exploitation with Metasploit
- Performing Attacks in Pivoting
- Web application Manual exploitation
- Information Gathering and Reconnaissance
- Scanning and Profiling the target
- Privilege escalation and Persistence
- Exploit Development
- Advanced Reporting skills and Remediation
Become an eCPPTv2
Interested in becoming an eCPPTv2? The PTPv5 training course is the best way to learn professional penetration testing skills and prepare for the eCPPTv2 certification. We’re offering you a Free Edition upgrade until June 30, with the possibility to add-on unlimited lab time 😉
Learn more about the certification process or try out this training course for free: