Become a Web Application Penetration Tester
The eWPT certification is not obtained by going through a multiple answer quiz. Find out why you should consider this certification and how to become a web application penetration tester.
Wondering why our eWPT cert is respected by security managers at leading organizations? Simply because it is the only certification in the market with a challenging practical exam built after a real-world pentest of a web application.
Why should you consider eWPT?
Here are some of the ways our Web application Penetration Tester certification is different from conventional certification:
- Instead of putting you through a series of multiple-choice questions, you are expected to perform an actual penetration test on a corporate network. This penetration test is modeled after a real-world scenario.
- Not only do you have to try different methodologies to conduct a thorough penetration test, you will also be asked to write a complete report as part of your evaluation. These are the same kinds of reports that will make you a valuable asset in the corporate sector.
- Only individuals who provide proof of their findings in addition to writing a commercial-grade penetration testing report that correctly identifies the weaknesses in this “engagement” are awarded the eWPT Certification.
Key knowledge domains
By obtaining the eWPT, your skills in the following areas will be assessed and certified:
- Penetration testing processes and methodologies
- Web application analysis and inspection
- OSINT and Information gathering techniques
- Vulnerability Assessment of Web Applications
- OWASP TOP 10 2013 / OWASP Testing guide
- Manual exploitation of XSS, SQLi, Web services, HTML5, LFI/RFI
- Exploit Development for Web environments
- Advanced Reporting skills and Remediation
Become an eWPT!
To prepare for this challenging certification process, the WAPTv3 course gives you access to the same training material currently used by Fortune 500 companies and many government bodies to train their security teams. Enroll before September 30 to get a free Edition upgrade, and the possibility to add-on unlimited lab time 😉
Interested in becoming an eWPT?
Connect with us on Social Media: